My Display is crazy!

Hi, my display on my 9-3 Aero is not working properly. Just lots of dots. Any ideas? Is it expensive to fix? Can i do it myself?

Regards/ Nicklas

Reply to
Nicklas Holmgren

What year? There have been the 9-3 model since 1999 - 2001, then the 9-3 SS from

2002 - Present.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Its from 2001

"Saab Guy" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Reply to
Nicklas Holmgren

In Holland it costs ~400 EURO to exchange the SID at the dealer if I recall correctly. Mine was exchanged under warranty. As I understand it they all go after a while.

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Anyone know if there is a "hidden" warranty repair of the defective SID units? If not, has anyone considered a class-action lawsuit to force Saab to replace the units?

Thxs, Sam

Reply to
Sam

Probably.