9-3 Vector Sport 150 TiD

Hi all,

Just ordered one of these for my next company car. I've currently got a BMW330i Sport, so I'm under no illusion that it'll be slower, but this one is *tons* cheaper in tax. Oddly enough, I didn't bother test driving one. I ordered it all on hear-say from a collegue who said "It's a Saab, of course it'll be OK". What's the handling / drivability (?) like?

Another question. Saab's website has it's 0-60 time at 9.0 seconds, but a lot of magazines appear to have it as 9.5 seconds. (including Saab's own Jan '05 brochure). Any ideas?

Ta,

Reply to
físho

"físho" skrev i en meddelelse news:h%nse.51646$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

It has great handling. Some German Auto-mag's even tested it better than the Bimmer 3-series, in comparison.

Who cares? What matters is the fast overtaking, without having to shift down, that's what really matters. :o)

CHeers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

Neither. It's 9.2 seconds. (Auto Express)

Reply to
Johannes

How does the performance compare vs the petrol-powered models (175hp and 210 hp)?

Being in the US, Americans have a slight distaste for anything diesel-powered other than trucks. Perhaps this stems from their less-than-desirable experiences with older, rough-running Mercedes and VW Rabbits.

- tex

Reply to
Tex