Saab 900 rear wiper

I have a 1997 SAAB 900 (New Gen) Talledega and the rear wiper motor has just started making "gurgling" noises. Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't dis-assembled it but it would appear that the wing on the back hatch cause water to pool which may be getting back though the wipe shaft seal.

Also the rear washer jet has stopped working, any ideas? The front washers work fine and i believe the rear operated of the the same bottle.\

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
tjw