9-5: change I'd love to make

I really love my 2004 9-5. The one thing that bugs me is the color of the digital displays. I prefer the green color the 9-3s have. Is there any way I can replace the gold/orange digital displays in my 9-

5 with green displays? I'd pay a lot for this...

Thanks!

Reply to
Paxton C. Sanders

Can't help you with changing the color, but perhaps you should rethink your desire. The lower frequency colors (red, orange, etc.) have less of an impact on you night vision making them a superior color for dashlights.

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound

Cool. I love learning new things like that....

~GJ~

Reply to
Gemini Jackson