9000 annies

My brother just bought a 9000 annie rekons its a full power 2.3 'cos its got a turbo gauge. Did they make these, I thought they were all ecos I've got a 92 9000 2.3 and it is just the most brill car,an absolute holigan mobile carries 5 @30+mpg plus a load of luggage, can't be beat. See ya. Ian

Reply to
i.macadie

Check out

and learn more about your Saab. See ya. (In my rear view mirror :)

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen