High Beam problem saab 95

I am having a problem with high beam on drivers side... thought it was burned out so I replaced it. That was not the problem... fuses all look good... swapped relay with the equivalent... that didn't work... what is the lamp control and could this be the problem?

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
TGS

The lamp control is the module that supervises the lamps so a warning can be displayed if a lamp goes out. However, the Saab 95 did not have a lamp control module.

If you have an early Saab 9-5 then you can look at the schematics on my webpage <

>.If only one high beam is out, then the problem must be in the lamp controlmodule, the fuses, the lamp socket, ground, and the wires connectingthese parts.

Reply to
Goran Larsson