9000 CSE TURBO

I'm looking at a 1997 9000 w/ 93,000K. The car looks like it was really taken care of. It also has a four automatic. Any thoughts on it? The guy is asking $4,00 for it. Please help this Saab (wanna be) driver>

TIA,

Bill

Reply to
Bill G.

Hmmm

With 93,000K (93 million) miles, I would have thought it was a bit past its prime :-) its only 13 million miles per year (a tad above average motoring). Is the registered keeper NASA? but then again, it is only $4 so it may be worth it to have a car that has record breaking miles, and in good condition. Better make sure the service book is all stamped up LOL.

Seriously, I guess it is 93K miles and $4,000 which is about GBP £2,200 which I would say was fair for the car if the service book is up to date.

Regards

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Bill,

That would be a heck of a good deal assuming the car really is in good shape as you say. Don't let the mileage scare you. Those cars run 200-300k miles routinely with good maintenance. Buy it. You'll love it.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.