C9-3 Thermostat

Does anybody know the opening temperature of the first generation 2.2 115 bhp TiD thermostat..?

Reply to
DervMan

According to my info it should be 90-94 Degrees.

Mark

Reply to
flash

Perfect - thanks.

I think I have a sticky open thermostat; from my OBD-II logging, the coolant temperature reaches 80 degrees in ~12 minutes, then stays there. I'd have thought that it would be at least 10 degrees warmer if the thermostat were working properly...

Reply to
DervMan