Renault central locking unit

Anyone know where the Renault Laguna unit for the central locking is situated? My doors aren't locking properly and I reckon that is to blame.

cheers

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Don't think many central locking systems have a Renault Laguna unit, so not sure we can help.

On a more serious note:

It would help a lot if we knew what year of laguna. (spec, engine size and registration number along with your address and details of anything valuable you keep in it would be fun but not essential).

Okay, really now: have you gone through the google archive at groups.google.com? there are some things that consistently cause problems with central locking like corroded wires, doors not shut properly, flat keyfob batteries or dirty/sticky solenoids.

Dunno if you've posted this question elsewhere but there's more expertise for this kind of thing elsewhere on the uk.rec.cars... hierarchy try .misc or .maintainence, we mostly slag just off maxed up shopping trolley vauxhalls and fords here.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah had a look on Google and tried out all the usual suspects with the car. Still no joy. I'll try another group.

cheers

Steven

Reply to
Steven Campbell

uk.rec.cars.maintenance is the place to ask this kind of stuff...

Reply to
Nom