Changing engines in 1999 9-5 SE 4 cly B235E Turbo Sedan

I?m about ready to put a 1999 9-5 4 cyl. B235E engine (from a wagon that was rear ended w/65K miles) into my ?99 9-5 SE Sedan. The only difference I could see is this engine has a vacuum pump that runs off the end of the camshaft and my car has an electric vacuum pump. I would prefer to use the electric pump. How do I accomplish this and am I likely to run into any other electrical problems? The engine I?m putting in includes the wiring harness ready to plug into the car.

Reply to
Jimbo2