Check Engine Light 2002 9.5

Greetings. Shortly after successfully changing the right low beam on my standard, 2002 9.5 Linear w/ 88k on it yesterday, my Check Engine light came on. Aside from that, the temp guage wasn't registering. Later, when I turned the car back on and jiggled things around in the vicinity of the headlight, I noticed that the warning light was still on but the guage was working. Later on, it wasn't registering again. The headlight repair and the warning light are a coincidence, I'm guessing. Any thoughts as to what it is? Thermostat maybe?

All thoughts gratefully appreciated,

Michael Hudson

Reply to
Michael Hudson