Cosmetic damage to plastic panel on NG900

After my 900's one and only night parked outside, some toerag has had a go at breaking in.

He's tried to get in at the driver's side window by forcing something between the top of the window glass and the door frame, taking out a small glass chip (hidden under the seal). Not too bothered by that, but I am bothered by the second attempt, on the edge closest to the B-pillar, where he's taken a little chunk out of the window seal and gouged a nice line across the plastic panel between the front and back windows.

Anyone know if that's easy/cheapish to replace? Or should I just pretend I can't see it?

Reply to
Ben White