Debra Kelly-Ennis gone

Yes, the woman who actually used the phrase "gee whiz technology" to describe Saabs is gone from Saab Cars USA. However, I'm not so convinced we have a winner in the new Saab Cars USA chief...Jay Spenchian. He's a former marketing guy at Cadillac.

Let's just hope he has the sense to adapt to Saab clientele...who are generally not Cadillac people.

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Nah, he will just adapt the Saab factory to Build Cadillacs, and Stick Saab Badges onto vectras and imprezas elsewhere in the world.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar