Attn:Chet Kelly?

Does your dad have anything to do with the Sponsorship of the irish rallying, or with the program RPM?

I'm sure the news flashes on tonights rallying on Motors TV was flagged up as Mike Kelly Garage Mercedes. And I'm sure you have shown a few piccies of tasty Mercs that you've had in?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nope, different people. His name is Mick tho and for the minute we're still MG Rover dealers. Theres always a few nice motors floatin around alright but i don't think we'd meet Merc criteria!

Reply to
Chet

rover dealers :O

Reply to