DI Direct Ignition Cassette RED.

Hi, I have a saab 93 (1999) turbo with a 2.0 litre engine. It has a RED DI cassette on top of the valve cover.

I want to know if it has the same Direct Ignition cassette as the Saab

9000 Turbo Direct Ignition Cassette. I am asking this because it is available on Ebay, a RED one and I needed one for my car.

Thanks, Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002

Not necessarily. The site

three different versions of the DI for different Saab models. Is the DI on Ebay secondhand? I would rather buy a new part, since you can't get any idea of the state of secondhand DI, so you don't know how long it will last.

Reply to
Johannes

Yes.

Part Description:

Direct ignition cassette for any 90-98 4cyl 9000(2.0L all, 2.3L all), and 94-98 NG 900 2.0L turbo's, and all 99 9-3 models(not Viggen). Genuine Saab.

Bob (but not THAT Bob)