FA: Power mirrors for LH drive classic Saab 900's

Hi everyone,

I have a set of power-operated mirrors suitable for left-hand drive (ie. US/Canada and other country models) classic Saab 900's. Check the listing at:

to see if they're suitable for your vehicle.

The mirrors are in Sydney, Australia (don't ask - I thought they would suit my RH drive Saab 900 but they don't).

Craig.

Reply to
The One4Sun - GWS