Are you a Saab 'Classic' 900-series owner/enthusiast?

Hi everyone,

Are you a Saab 'Classic' 900-series owner/enthusiast? Do you have a passion for Saab 900's built between 1979 and 1993? Do you reside in Australia or New Zealand?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these three questions, you should set aside some time to check out my developing Saab C900 owner/enthusiast website which is founded with the intention of supporting Saab C900 enthusiasts located in Australia and New Zealand. Note that we don't just support and encourage the .au/.nz Saab C900 community though - all world-wide Saab C900 enthusiasts are welcome to visit and contribute to the the site!

Our website has easy to use online discussion forums (managed using phpBB), a growing collection of technical data (more on the way very soon!), an extensive and growing collection of links to related and companion websites, along with portals to our special Saab C900 mailing list, Yahoo Group, and Orkut community.

You can reach the site by using either "

"or "
". In addition to the website, we also have a webring which links other Saab C900 enthusiast websites together. If you have a Saab C900 website, you're more than welcome to submit the details for our webring by going to "
". Saab C900websites located in Australia and New Zealand are especially welcomed forthe webring as our part of the world lacks the same level of enthusiastcommunity support that the USA and Europe currently enjoys. If you have any questions or queries about the website or the services it provides, please get in touch! We're always open to ideas and suggestions for new features.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop

No

Do you have a

No

Do you reside in

Yes

I don't think so Tim

Note that we don't just

What about non enthusiasts like me ?

I might just plug my site here too

Reply to
Rainbow Warrior

To seek professional help.

Alternatively, there *is* a 12 step program and self-help group, I believe. :)

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
st3ph3nm

I guess you read that as _all_ instead of _any_ ? Although, living in either AU or NZ could be adequate reason... :-)

I see that you didn't snip the crosspost, either...

Hope you've got a good flameproof suit. :-)

Reply to
athol

LOL!

Oh, come on, that post was just too good an opportunity to pass on! :)

Cheers, Steve (I prefer cars that go around corners - oh, did I forget to snip the crosspost again? :) )

Reply to
st3ph3nm

Would that be Mururoa Athol?

Reply to
hippo

Why use services under a different brand (ie. yahoogroups, orkut) when you could just go to

and request a "brandedservice" for free, and get all the goodies you already get fromYahoogroups and Orkut, but under your own domain and brand name? :-) Regards

Reply to
RBA

Why use either when we have Usenet, which google archives for us for free? No risk of someone starting a group & getting bored with it, and no problem with (ahem) a forum leader who is a bit heavy handed in his editorial policies.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

And which doesn't bombard you with banner ads and isn't burdened by obligations to a string of 'paid' (ie. commercial) sponsors expecting a return for their investments. [Gee, sounds just like a certain infamous networked Saab website based in the USA, come to think of it!] ... Commercial advertising comes with a price, and that price is that the service(s) which is/are affected by having said advertising become(s) intrinsicly tied to the advertisers (and the revenue that generates) instead of being focused on encouraging free and open discussion without un-necessary and ill-conceived censorship and manipulation of information and other material contributed by people using the service(s).

8-) Yes that seems to be a quite well-known 'issue'...

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop