FA: Selection of SAAB brochures

Hi there,

I'm having a clear out... I have put up the most interesting of my SAAB brochures, however I do still have some other ones for more standard cars (900GL etc.) so drop me a note if you're interested in knowing what else SAAB related I have.

SAAB 900 Engineering Features

Saab 900 Turbo / 16 / 16 S Brochure (1986)

Saab 900 Turbo 16 Brochure (1984)

Saab 900 Turbo Brochure (1984)

Saab 9000 Turbo 16 / 9000i 16 Brochure (1987)

Saab 9000 Turbo 16 Brochure (1985)

Thanks

webbo73

Reply to