FS: '87 Saab 9000S $500 automatic non-turbo

This would make a good parts car. It is still very much drivable & I am currently using it. It is located in Madison, WI & has 127K on it & is Silver. It has rear-end damage on the left side so the hatch won't open. Recently about $1,000 worth of parts were replaced. It has new Khoumo tires, battery, right wheel hub, right CV axle & CV joints and exhaust system. The right rear door doesn't open. The AC compressor doesn't work. The tranny slips when downshifting & then upshifting (like when going from 65 down to 30 & then back up to 65) & it does take a few seconds for it to engage in Drive. It has black leather seats driver's seats but the driver's side has a rip. The power steering is a little stiff when turning right. It makes a slight noise when turning left. The engine is good & always starts. Heater works fantastic. If you are interested email me for pictures & questions. Mark

Reply to
MarkC