Re: Champion MotorSports cost me over $5000

On 29 Aug 2003, "Nicolaas" tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

Just got my 1999 9-3 back from the auto body shop. The entire > suspension, axle's,...everything underneath needed to be > replaced. I bought my Saab from Champion Motor Sports on Mink > Street, Seekonk, MA. CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS LIED AND CHEATED ME! > It cost me dearly. I am only telling everyone my embarrassing > situation because I don't want others to be cheated like me.

Had it been wrecked..? If so, you should have some legal recourse. They are supposed to notify you if they sell you a previously wrecked car.

Reply to
Larry Jandro