FS: Wheels, Load Bar, Floor Mats for 2004 Saab 9-3

My 2004 Saab 9-3 Aero was totaled by a drunk driver last year. The accident left me with some spare parts that I'm still trying to get rid of.

I have the original floor mats. I had rubber mats in the car since I took delivery of the car, so the original mats are unused. They are dark gray (Saab calls it "Slate Gray").

My winter wheels were on the car at the time of the accident while my summer wheels were sitting safely at home. They are the 17-inch five-spoke twin Aero wheels. Three of the wheels have 32,273 miles and the fourth has just 11,311 miles (the original fourth wheel was replaced after I was hit in an earlier accident). The four tires are Pirelli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico (225/45-R17 94W). They have 32,273 miles and are pretty bald, but you can have them too if you want. I also have a fifth tire of the same spec that is brand new (part of the insurance settlement from the earlier accident, but never installed).

Finally, I have the C-track roof bars. The bars have Thule locks in the end caps and removable rubber strips in the tracks. The C-track bars mount directly to factory holes in the roof and don't require clamps or funky fit kits.

I'm monstly interested in freeing space in my garage, so I'll consider any reasonable offers. I bounce between Boston, Southeastern Massachusetts, and Central Massachusetts, but I could arrange shipping to other places.

I hope someone out there can put this stuff to good use.

Thanks.

Reply to
Shane Almeida