Saab 9-5 Aero Wheels and Tires

I have 4 2003 SAAB Aero wheels and tires ( Not New but in good shape) Can any body recommend the best way to post them for sale on the net and the asking price?

Tires are Original Equpment and have 35 k miles on them. Wheels as well.

Thank you

ACE

Reply to
ACE

We generally do not mind individuals posting personal property items for sale here. Commercial spammage OTOH is not well tolerated...

So, where are you? How much do you want? What style wheels are they? What brand, size and model tires are they? Can you provide a link to pictures of them?

Reply to
Fred W

I am 40 Miles north of New York City. Not sure what they are worth - but I will consider any offer. My wife says they go or I go . There is no room for four tires and wheels in our house.They are Stock SAAB wheels that come on a 93 AERO as well as the tires. Low profile .

35k miles on both.
Reply to
ACE

The wheels are 8 spoke 17 inch SAAB AERO Wheels. The tires are Michelin 225/45r .

Reply to
ACE

take pictures sell on ebay

Reply to