Gas Gauge Problem

Have a 1992 Saab 900 Turbo. My gas gauge goes up to half full -- but no further -- when the tank is full. Any suggestions to fix? When I turn off key, gauge goes back to empty. Turn on, back to half full. Thanks!

Reply to
madison41

Have you checked the fuel level sender that's mounted in the tank? That'd be the first place I'd check since it's the easist part of the fuel level measuring system to explore.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site