Grrrr!

I normally pumps up on Shell V-Power since my 9000 CSE runs very well on this stuff. However, the Shell station on my journey has temporarily closed for building work, so for the last couple of months I have used Morrison's supermarket fuel, purely for the convenience of passing their pumps. But I have noticed some unusual hick ups, but put it down to air filter, and maybe spark plugs which I intend to change quite soon. But now Tesco's and Morrison's fuel is in the news as it may clog up the O2 sensor. Doh!

Reply to
johannes