'92 9000 Griffin Specs?

I'm thinking about buying one that's in really terrific shape. Does anyone know where I can find specifications and any other info? Any opinions?

Thanks,

David

Reply to
qwest

The Griffin is basically the same spec as the 9000CDT auto. The Griffin gets different wheels, seat accents, paint color, and is one of 400 made. basically it is 200hp and 217 lb/ft of torque. get down the rode nicely. It does have Nivomat rear shocks which are great when they work. expensive to replace. you must replace the springs to use normal shocks. I have two of the 92's and like them

Reply to
DBcooper