Help! Can't post on the Saab Network

Hello All,

I've tried and tried (from different computers at different locations) to post on TSN, and it never goes up. What am I missing? Do I need to register for it? Doesn't appear that way though...

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Tom

Probably been banned from posting!

Reply to
Murphwiz

Don't see how I could have been banned since I've never posted there before.... turns out in order to post, you need to add your email to the mailing list.

Reply to
Tom

Don't worry, it will happen, just give it some time. :-)

How nice.

Reply to
Bob