Help.. Looking for Fergus the Saab! (Ireland)

Somebody must have his tel. number.. Located about 5 miles outside Cork airport, on the road to Kinsale.

I need to have some work done on my Saab, and I've lost his number.

Why not try official Saab Dealers? Well.. have you?

Hope someone can help.. I live about 110 miles away, and need to contact him.

Tks

Derek

Reply to
derek