History of Saab in Connecticut?

Hello all,

I am attempting to put together a comprehensive listing of Saab in Connecticut. If any of you Saab history buffs in here can help me complete this history of Saab in Connecticut page, I would appreciate it.

I have just a few photos, but would like more and in very high resolution.

- Ryan

Reply to
Ryan Emge

Bob Sinclair reads this board and while I know where he lives I'm hesitant to post it. Perhaps he'll reply to you. Phil Brown

Reply to
philcycles

That'd be cool. Bob, if you're out there, thanks for doing a great job during the latest (and sadly, possibly last) golden age of Saab.

Dave Hinz (got a bunch of 'em)

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave, Phil,

Could you please provide me photos including and in addition to what I had on that site?

Reply to
Ryan Emge