Blueprints needed of current SAAB dealerships for scale model

Hello,

I am looking for blueprints of the current SAAB dealerships for a scale model to be created.

I was wondering if you could help me with this.

I am looking to make a scale model of a current SAAB dealership that was designed by the architect, Wilhelmson in Stockholm, Sweden.

Any help would be appreciated

-SG

Reply to
Saab Guy