How do I change our clock from 24 hour to 12 hour on a Saab 9000?

Someone was messing around with my wife's clock on her 9000 CSE and set the clock into 24 hour mode. Now we can't figure out how to get it
back to the 12 hour mode and we can't find how to do this in the owners manual either. Does anyone out there know how to do this? It's a 97 9000 CSE Turbo.
Many thanks, Don
Add pictures here
βœ–
Don wrote:

Hi Don, Working from memory.. I believe you press the info & "R"eset buttons together. Each time you do this it cycles through the available units eg. 12hr / 24hr clock & imperial / metric mileage etc :)
Add pictures here
βœ–

Many thanks. Got it working again.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Inches, foot, pound and 12 hr clocks. Don΄t you go metric inch by inch over there? :-)
(No hard feelings!)
/B
Add pictures here
βœ–

The USA is metric when it comes to manufacturing cars etc. But we keep miles, gallons, temperature and time the way we like it so that Europeans can have one more thing to bitch about. ;)
Add pictures here
βœ–

Why would you... to know what time it is after 12:00 hrs?
:-)
--
MH
'72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96