good saab mecahnic in cincinnati- west chester OHIO area?

Any suggestions- I need to get the transmission (automatic) of a 1994 Saab

9000 aero (140K) fixed.
Reply to
Uleetsa Moscowa

The best one around is The Saab Shop in Columbus, OH. I have three Saabs and each is cared for like it was their baby. Extremely reasonable rates as well. That is The SAAB Shop - 2330 Wood Ave, Columbus, OH 43221 - (614) 261-7222.

Reply to
Saab Shop