I have a 1995 Saab 9000cd non turbo, it turns over but will not start, have fitt

I will try again. I have a 1995 Saab 9000cd non turbo , it will not start, it turns over and I have fitted a new D.I. capsule. I have power to two leads in
the capsule connection plug. What else can I try, the crank sensor has also been replaced and it has fuel pressure. HELP. Cheers Ralph
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:18:02 AM UTC+12, Ralph wrote:

Ignition switch module when faulty can produce many odd effects. I had a cam stop turning - the key on the sprocket broke, and it would not start
send me an email and I will send some more info.. snipped-for-privacy@me.com

See the following for a comprehensive no-start checklist based on the Trionic manual:
http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/bb/9000/index.html?bID !5551