I have a 1995 Saab 9000cd non turbo, it turns over but will not start, have fitt

I will try again. I have a 1995 Saab 9000cd non turbo , it will not start, it turns over and I have fitted a new D.I. capsule. I have power to two leads in the capsule connection plug. What else can I try, the crank sensor has also been replaced and it has fuel pressure. HELP. Cheers Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

Ignition switch module when faulty can produce many odd effects. I had a cam stop turning - the key on the sprocket broke, and it would not start

send me an email and I will send some more info.. snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
NZtroll

See the following for a comprehensive no-start checklist based on the Trionic manual:

Roger Blake