my saab 900 se does not have a standard sized cigaratte lighter to use a cell ph

I have a 1998 900 se turbo convertible and the lighter socket is too big for the standard cell phole chargers. Is there anywhere I can go to get an adapter or a
charger that fits this socket?
What you need is Saab part number 0251488. Unfortunately, it last appeared in an accessory catalog in 1997 and no dealers have one today. It is a stainless steel sleeve that fits over the plug and fills the space between the plug and socket.
Don Kirkpatrick