Just bought a Saab 9.3 Linear, thoughts?

So far so good. Never thought I'd own a Saab but after test driving tons of cars the Saab just grabbed me. The 0% financing for 60 months was a motivating factor as well :) The only upgrade I got was an automatic transmission. I traded in a 99 V6 Galant with 86000 miles on it, the four cylinder Saab has way more torque and acceleration imho. Anyway just wanted to check in and I'll be posting my Saab 9-3 experience for next few months.

Reply to
John John

They probably got you with a higher sticker price though. When I got mine, it was 1.9% for 36 months or 3.9% for 48 or 60 months with another $3000 off. If you did the math out, the 1.9% actually would have cost more than the 3.9%.

Nice car though. I really like mine.

Reply to
Shane Almeida

I bought a 9-3 a few months ago and love it! Price is a relative matter, but it sounds like you a good deal on the financing, so you got a bonus. Congratulations on your smart purchase. Drive it with pride. For guys like us who appreciate a driver's car with upscale appointments, this is the car!

Reply to
Richard Foss