looking for a Saab 900 model

Has anyone out there come across a smale scale model of a Saab 900? I drove three of them and lost my last one to a collision two years ago. Now that they are gone, I'd like a desktop model to remind of what great cars they were.

Mike

86 900 87 900S 90 900S 92 9000 98 9000 CSE
Reply to
Mike

Why settle for a model? You can still find a nice Classic 900, they are just not as inexpensive as they were in the past. I know of someone with a 99 and 1994 900 Commemorative convertible. I currently own 2 Saabs.

Reply to
ma_twain

Yabbut, he wants to put it on his desk. Unless his office is a lot bigger than mine, that's not gonna happen.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Saab used to have poly models (about 20cm) of virtually everything in the range avail through dealers - else maybe a diecast from a colelctor model shop. Whereabouts are you?

Reply to
hippo

You could buy an old 900 and make it into your desk! Use the seat and body parts to create a unique desk. You should keep the shifter mounted beside the seat, of course. A power leather Saab seat as an office chair

- that would be nice.

Reply to
ma_twain

Mike,

Here's a lead that should get you started. I have no idea how many of these companies are still in business, but at least you can start searching on them...

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

a couple on ebay at around 80 euros. 1:43 scale. regards

Reply to
tigger

These are probably al the SAAB scale models ever made, including the 900

Check Ebay.

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

MH

This is an excellent site! I've invited the site owner to add it to my Saab C900 webring and will be linking to it from the links page on my site.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop