Master and Slave cylinder

Can the failing of a master cylinder cause the failure of a slave cylinder? Should a slve clinder go bad after 2 months?

Reply to
russellatcsu

No.

Should a slve clinder go bad after 2 months?

2 months of what?
Reply to
Fred W

regular driving. The mechanic fixed the slave before I bought the car, then I had a problem with the Master. H fixed that and now the slave went bad again. I guess I should feel lucky he is fixing it at a very discounted rate. Should I feel worried that the problem will persist?

Reply to
russellatcsu