My new C900 'vert has shamed me and let me down.

Nope, that is why the title says C900

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Carl,

That is why I am confused, he said "New" :)

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Heeeey....you're not one of the Graham's who used to work for IGE Medical Systems down in Radlett, are you?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

New to me anyway.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

There was a 10 car queue today for BP. The Esso station opposite was dry.

That Esso station had unleaded at prices: Sunday 93.9p Monday 94.9p Tuesday 95.9p (but closed)

I'm not really bothered as I filled my tank last week. It looks like the fuel protest will be a damp squid anyway. The best way to reduce prices is to reduce the demand. Nevertheless, the cars around here are racing down the dual carriageway to the next traffic light, just as usual.

Reply to
Johannes

I've tried to take it easy, but I can't help the temptation of dropping the roof after a bad day.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I pulled the sender from the tank, both parts of it.

Yes, the top/cap was seperate from the tube/float and the wires were broken. The tube was floating in the tank attached by the very thin wire coil.

I had a go at re-soldering the wiring, but I must have done something wrong.

Now I need to price a new one.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2