My Saab

I have a Saab. A Saab is an expensive and luxurious vehicle. I paid over $40,000.00 for mine. My husband and I have a first grade son. We live near Boston.

Reply to
Cathy

See the Saab run. Run, Saab, run. See the first grade son drive the Saab. Run, Bostonians, run. See the parents spend even more money. Run, money, run. This is fun.

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Then don't let your husband or your first grade son anywhere near your expensive and luxurious Saab.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Cathy at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 17/07/2003 03:07:

Sounds like you've got it all. Good choice - husband (for producing half the son) .. and the car :)

My Saab is an expensive and luxurious vehicle as well, which keeps my garage happy!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Congratulations! I'm jealous.

I paid £200 for my 1988 Saab 900 Turbo. It's got 201,000 miles on the clock. It's still smooth and a bit luxurious though.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Cathy ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'm very pleased for you.

We have now picked up our '88 900i 2-dr. Free, it was. Didn't cost a penny (well, £4.60 train fare to go and pick it up)

We'll be driving across the Sahara in it this xmas, because we're not daft enough to have children. We live nowhere near Boston - but we're a lot nearer the original one than the trans-atlantic newcomer.

Adrian