Need a new wheel....

I?m looking for a 16" 5-spoke wheel for my 2000 Saab 9-3. My right front wheel is warped and I need a replacement. If anyone has one or knows of a source for a good one please let me know. Thanks.

Jerry

Reply to
grhagan

Jerry,

You probably have one of those 9-3 Viggen "Bend-O-Rims", right????

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Which location in the world are you ? There's a few ppl I could suggest but if you're on another continent .......

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

There's places that claim they can fix damaged alloy wheels, might be worth looking into that.

Reply to
James Sweet

"" wrote: > On 26 Jul 2005 18:36:32 -0400 > grhagan wrote: > > > I?m looking for a 16" 5-spoke wheel for my 2000 Saab 9-3. > My right > > front wheel is warped and I need a replacement. If anyone > has one or > > knows of a source for a good one please let me know. > Thanks. > > > > Jerry > > > Jerry, > > You probably have one of those 9-3 Viggen "Bend-O-Rims", > right???? > > > SaabGuy

No, this is a 2000 9-3 SE model (convertible). The wheels are aluminum, 5-Spoke and also came on the 9-5. Here?s a link to a photo of the car:

grhagan

"" wrote: > grhagan wrote: > > > I?m looking for a 16" 5-spoke wheel for my 2000 Saab 9-3. > My right > > front wheel is warped and I need a replacement. If anyone > has one or > > knows of a source for a good one please let me know. > Thanks. > > Which location in the world are you ? There's a few ppl I > could suggest but if you're on another continent > ........ > > Graham

I?m in the U.S.

Reply to
grhagan

Graham,

The best I've ever heard of is a company called "RIM PRO", they do TONS of = Saab wheels, specifically the 9-3 Viggen rims.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Good call! I had one of my 15" Aero rims done 10 years & 100,000km ago - still going strong. That was in Aus though so my dealer recommendation isn't worth jack to you! Suggest you talk to a local tyre & wheel place that handles plenty of imports. Cheers

Reply to
hippo