Will rims from a '97 9000 fit a '00 9-3?

I need replacement rims immediately after sustaining heavy damage when I hit some scrap lumber lying in the road.

I've found a set of 1997 Saab 9000 wheels locally, with tires. The price is good, but I don't know if they'll interchange. Does anyone know if the '97 9000's used the 5-110mm bolt pattern, the same as my '00 9-3 does?

They are a different style of wheel, and they're 16" instead of the

15" wheels I have now, but would look just fine, and they come with a good set of tires.

Please help!

~jp

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

in article snipped-for-privacy@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, Jon R. Pickens at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 19/06/2007 15:45:

I'm afraid not - the 9000 used the 4x108 bolt pattern, common to the classic

900 from 1987. Some of the wheel styles for the 9000 were available as 5 studded and applied to the NG900 (from 1994).

Happy hunting!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday