Need PDF Manual for 97 SAAB 900

I now own two SAAB. My recent addition is a 1997 SAAB 900. I was logging into the GM SAAB site on Yahoo to download the manual but the
site has been closed down. This is due to the fact the GM sold SAAB off. I'm hoping another 97 SAAB 900 SE owner has the PDF file of the manual that came with the car that they can email me.

I don't have any on the NG900, but if you can use one from a 1999 Saab 9-3, you kan find it at my site: http://www.saabklub.dk/Forums/viewtopic.php?f &t=5
Cheers!
--
Er du til Saab: http://www.saabklub.dk /
Handel ikke med Bje & Brchner - Ford i Vejle: http://www.bb-vejle.dk/

.
Thanks, but I'm from the United States. Do you have an English version or know someone who does?

Sorry, wasn't aware that the 1999-version was in Swedish. If you tale the MY2000, it's in English. :o))
Cheers!