NZ Saabs in Peking to Paris Rally 2007

Follow the two NZ Saabs in the 2007 Peking to Paris Rally, starting soon.

wish I was going:-(

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

Hi Richard, did anyone from NZ head over to Sweden for the Saab Festival? Quite a number of people from Australia have gone over for the event, including Swade (Mr

Steve Bunton (editor of SaabMissions for SCCA), and others. I wanted to go, but circumstances didn't allow for it. Bummer.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Not of which I know; they are in Peking! Some went to the 50th.

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith