Southern UK Saabers

Any Saabers hook up on the South Coast - seems the northern boys are having all the fun............

Reply to
Mick x

in article C27DC98C.254F% snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk, Mick x at snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk wrote on 26/05/2007 11:25:

There seems to be quite an active group near/around Southampton and another over at East Sussex area. Keep an eye on the Meetings forum on UK SAABs.

... You can always come 'oop north next weekend for our day out to Whitby :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Any destination in mind ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Nah, Im reluctant to drive north of Watford...

Reply to
johannes

Used to live in Hull and really like the NE - in Bournemouth nowadays so will try and hook in with the S'oton guys.

Is there ever a central national get together?

Reply to
Mick x

Somewhere central along the south coast would be good - Salisbury, Portsmouth, Winchester?

Depends on where peeps would be keen to meet and make it a worth while event.

Reply to
Mick x

in article C27F2EF3.258F% snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk, Mick x at snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk wrote on 27/05/2007 12:49:

There is ... It's called the SOC National :) Well worth attending ... Even if for just a day, but there is camping provision, or stay at a nearly hotel.

I'm not a SOC member, but turn up for the events ... Most are organised through the forum boards anyway, but the "National" is a proper SOC event. Check out the events calendar for the formal SOC events:

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday