Opinions please - 94 900 5 speed

Salutations:

No joy as regards moving the price on the 1996 9000. Fair enough, it's what the man figures it's worth. SOoo - made a few calls today - what's the word on 94 900 5 speeds? It has four doors and a hatch as well as a little rust, but is substantially less expensive than other options noted earlier..

Candidate appears to actually have a distributor. No turbo - but I suppose I have a spare at this point.. :/ ..

Anyone know if 9000 leather seats would be transplantable?

Reply to
Dexter J

ma_twain

Hydraulic clutch was introduced in '98. The '94s are not very highly recommended. I had one and recently sold it. Hold out for a '98 or newer.

Reply to
Brian Lever