Question re: Ignition key /reverse lock

Hi,

can someone answer this question for me?

I'm considering buying a 900T16. The only thing wrong with it is that the car does not need to be in reverse to take the key out anymore. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, but is it likely to cause any other problems like being unable to start it ? Obviously the risk of theft goes up:-) and I will fix it eventually, but is it essential to the operation of the car?

cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

No, it won't affect anything else. It's very minor, and an easy fix.

Reply to
Grunff

Thanks for the info. Looks like I might be enjoying the delights of Saab ownership again soon.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P