Re: Looking for a used Saab 93 SE Convetible (newbie)

I am a newbie to Saabs and am looking to buy a used Saab 93 SE

>Convetible (newbie). > >For the 93 SE model (year 2000 onwards),what should I be aware of? >Which is the better model, the injection or turbo? without paying the >dealerships premium prices, where would be the best place to surce one >from? Do the prices drop after the summer?

It would be cheaper to buy one in the winter. Saabway.com in Atlanta sells Saabs coming off lease. When I was looking a couple of months ago they had good prices. Not many convertibles right now, though.

place in New York has a good used inventory and good prices:
this mega dealer in Southern Ohio has some good prices:
try Jim Ellis in Atlanta. The dealership where I bought my 9000, Thoroughbred Motors in Nashville, has a97 convertible for sale at a good price. Excellent dealership and I wouldhighly recommend them. Also have a 97 900 coupe.http://www.thoroughbred.com/used_cars/used snipped-for-privacy@madmousergraphics.comhttp://www.madmousergraphics.comweb design, print design, photography

Reply to
LauraK

Hi LauraK,

I am based in the UK and would like feedback on that particular market! thanks, sqm89805

Reply to
sqm89805

`Have just bougfht a 2001 9-3 SE conv, is a quality car I think as long as you have FSH and a good warranty nfp - dont pay musch more than 16/17K for an SE 18/19K for an AERO

Reply to
Mick X