Saab Newbie

I'm in the market for a new (used) car and have seen that you can get a Certified Pre-owned 2000 9-3 for a decent price. What am I getting myself into?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
Rob

A great car that will put a smile on your face when you drive it! Saabs do require preventive maintenance at regular intervals like most fine cars. That will cost more than it would for something like a Ford Focus. But the payback is well worth it. The 4-cylinder turbos get excellent mileage and provide the performance of gas guzzling big motors. The handling makes driving a pleasure. Extremely comfortable seats. They have some quirks but you get used to them.

snipped-for-privacy@madmousergraphics.com

design, print design, photography

Reply to
LauraK

Saabs are fun to drive cars. I have driven Saabs since 1986. I just happen to prefer the 1993 and older Saabs because of the body style. If I did not find a 1993 900 turbo, I would have bought a 2000 9-3.

Reply to
ma_twain