Re: Removing Radio-- More help??

First let me apologize for reposting but I am new at thia and afraid this may die. My original question was how to remove a Saab radio ('92 9000S)
Reply from John Hudson:

My added explanation?request:

their
are
I brought the tools for removing the radio from the local tool store costed about $10. They also fitted audi Vw and some GM models.

each

I've heard that you can buy these tools at Walmart, I haven't tried.
I managed to do it with nails but only after trying several sizes and grinding the point(s) off the nails.
Bob
The tool maker is "Thexton" who manufatures specialty tools in order to make life easier for the Technician. The d.i.n. radio removal tool set runs around 15.00 off of any jobber wagon.
Have a great one!
Bush
whOn Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:19:17 -0400, "Malcolm William Mason"