Re: Saab - Most reliable eurobox?

> Many moons ago a college radio DJ I knew was run-off the road by a 320i > covered with sorority/Greek-letters and Grateful Dead stickers. That event > lead to the composition of the following lyric, "don't you fret, now don't > you cry; I got a Grateful Dead sticker on my 320i". Muffies luv the Dead > [so much so, that they can't be bothered with cyclists].

I was tailgated for a while by a small Vauxhall van on an urban road. The driver behind me was very eager, but I stuck to the speed signs of 50 mph. Passing a roundabout into a dual carriage way, I put my foot down and let the turbo launch the car into the horizon. Settled down at around 70 mph, the legal limit on a dual carriage way. As the oik caught up with me in my rear mirror, I though nothing of it as I had no intention of starting a race. As the van was coming up on the side of my car, the oik flicked his van towards me and I narrowly missed him as he cut in front of me. I was too shocked and surprised to get any details of his van. I have no idea why people resort to think kind of thing, maybe it is turbo envy?

Johannes

Johannes H Andersen