the FSOC rolling road day

this Saturday @ power engineering in uxbridge from 8.30 onwards pop in and say hello

Reply to
dojj

I'm there! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Well go back home, you fool. It's not til Saturday.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

We underestimated our linear performance, set off too soon, and here we are! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Must have been the XR2i alloys and the chav-lights :-)

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Is that the Ford Side Valve owners club ?

Reply to
Rushing7

It must be!

Both are an acquired taste, but they're functional.

Any annoyance to Ka Klub people is an added bonus. :)

Reply to
DervMan

ford "sierra" owners club :)

Reply to
dojj

I did wonder :-) A side valve engine would probably produce as much power as I loose through transmission losses !

Reply to
Rushing7

FSOC - Ford Shite Old Car ;) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

I think the F stands for something else.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Is it true that Peugeot Owners Clubs don't do RR days - because nobody is prepared to stump up the liability insurance for broken engines? :)

Reply to
DervMan

peugeot/saxosportsclub have regular RR days ;o)

Reply to
Mason

"Warrenty" :)

Reply to
DanTXD

"DanTXD" wrote

D E P R E C I A T I O N

Reply to
fishman

Oh and it's WarrAnty. How did you ever get into Uni with spelling like that eh? Oh yeah it's Lincoln...

Reply to
fishman

"Someone else's problem"

:)

Reply to
DanTXD

That's not how you spell warranty, it's W A R R A N T Y.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Very Droll. (c:

Your signature separator is still broken dude. Like this (I think):

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNoEmails (Dave Baker) saying something like:

Fairly.